If you are new to EvanNickel.com this is a great place to start.
This blog started with one simple goal: to document my journey to discover how to balance a professional and adventurous life.
For as long as I can remember I’ve felt torn. I love working. I do. I love my job. I love my career. I love the routine it provides.
BUT at the same time, I am restless. I love to travel. I love adventure. I love sleeping under the stars.
This brings about a variety of ongoing battles.
Money vs. Freedom. Security vs. Uncertainty. Recognition vs. Serenity.
For the past year, I’ve woken up wondering the same thought. Should I sell everything, leave my life of comfort behind, and go live out my bucket list? Would that make me happier? Would it give me a greater sense of meaning in life?
If I search deep down I don’t think it would.
I need everything my career provides. I also need everything adventures provide.
What I really want to do is learn how to balance both so that I can live my life on my own terms.
I think you’ll find this blog valuable if you can relate.
Let me guess who you are.
- You find fulfillment and life satisfaction both at work and out in the world
- You value experiences as well as material things
- You have a yearning to do more with your life, but you don’t always know what that is
- You work a job where you only get 2-3 weeks of vacation time each year
- You envy people on Instagram whose life looks like one long vacation #vanlife
- You don’t actually want to live out of a van forever…
- You want to describe your life as “EPIC”
Get Started (i.e. it’s time to take action)
If the above sounded anything like you, well, awesome. I completely get how you feel.
I’ve never been good at introductions, but I’d love for you to join me on this quest.
So if you are ready to get epic and maybe even learn something, why not join me?
If you didn’t click that link and are still reading, let me reassure you that joining only requires you to share your email address with me. And you have my promise I will protect that email address with my life. No sharing. No spam.
Still unsure? Did I mention it’s free? It always will be too. I think that’s pretty neat.
Okay, that’s my pitch – here’s the link again to join.
Hopefully talk soon!