WHAT I'M DOING NOW
- Shannon (my fiancée)
- My family
- Mountain climbing training
- Planning a wedding
- Getting my personal finances on track
- Eat the following: 100g protein, fruits, vegetables
- Read 25+ pages
- Walk 8,000+ steps
- Say hello to people (really just be friendly to everyone I encounter)
- Have a headache-free day
- Write something meaningful
Principles I'm living by
- Stop putting off the stuff I’m afraid of doing
- Don’t be afraid of dreaming bigger
- Focus on building the right habits
- I am defined by my integrity
- Life is better shared
Things I'm learning about
- Charleston, SC history
- The Spooky Oak in southeastern Wisconsin
The goal of this page is to act as a visible, public reminder of where my priorities currently lie. It will change as my life changes.
Last updated January 31, 2020.
Inspired by Derek Sivers and The /Now Movement.
Wait! Do you want the newsletter?
Every week (or so) I send out an email that I call “7 from Evan”. Each email contains 7 things worth adding to your bucket list. That’s it. No spam. 100% free.