This is what I’m doing now…
- My 9-5 is working as an analyst helping Fortune 500 companies take their digital/social campaigns to the next level
- Building and growing this blog so that I can encourage others to live a goal-based life
- Creating custom skills for the Amazon Echo – check out my first one called “Hype Me“
- The 50 U.S. State Highpoint challenge I have been slowly working on since 2012. Currently, planning the summit list for the 2018 climbing season
- Monthly travel to somewhere I’ve never been before
Other (things that make me happy)
- My niece Eva. She’s the newest and best addition to my life. I’m doing everything possible to be around as she grows up.
- I’m a huge film buff and make an effort to see 30-40 movies that come out every year. This is without a doubt my biggest guilty pleasure.
- Reading things that will allow me to learn or be entertained (but hopefully both at the same time)
The goal of this page is to act as a visible, public reminder of where my priorities currently lie. It will change often as my life changes.
The concept of a Now Page was created by the always insightful Derek Sivers.
Last updated March 1, 2018