What I'm Doing Now
I’m in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, attempting to live a genuine existence with a focus on fostering moments of adventure, learning, and appreciation of those in my life.
Currently, I am spending time on the following:
- Embracing the magic of married life with Shannon
- Searching for the right slice of land to build our dream home
- Improving my strategic skillset to bring stronger value to my employer
- Striving for daily exercise
- Figuring out what I’m doing with this website
At a higher level, these are my true priorities (i.e. my Top 10) that are foundational to the life story I want to tell:
- Fall in love with another person with every ounce of my being
- Continually be her best friend and partner
- Find and create daily adventures to share with her
- Build a family rooted in love and honesty
- Create a home that represents acceptance and safety
- Pursue work that challenges my brain and moves the world forward
- Be a life-long learner who seeks knowledge and wisdom above worldly drivel
- Seek the open road/river/ocean/sky/path and take the time to appreciate it all
- Remain strong in the morals, values, and ideals that represent me
- Acknowledge my faults, recognize my mistakes, and actively seek growth
The goal of this page is to act as a visible, public reminder of where my priorities currently lie. It will change as my life changes.
Last updated on Setpember 21, 2021.
Inspired by Derek Sivers and The /Now Movement.