[vc_row][vc_column][cz_title bline=”cz_line_after_title” id=”cz_72739″ sk_lines=”background-color:#00001d;width:95px;height:5px;top:-20px;left:1px;” sk_lines_con=”height:5px;top:5px;” sk_shape=”color:rgba(10,10,10,0.1);” sk_overall=”font-family:Roboto Slab;”]Glossary[/cz_title][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The following are words or phrases that you may frequently find if you spend time on this website.
Goal: Something that will make your vision come true. (See, the VISION)
Goal-Buddy: A nice person who helps you work towards a goal
Process: How you go about making your goal happen.
Routine: A consistent activity that will work toward the completion of a goal
S.M.A.R.T.: A common acronym for goal-setting criteria. Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Relevant. Time-bound.
Types of Goals:
- Contribution Goal: helping someone or helping society
- Experience Goal: seeing or experiencing something
- Habit Goal: doing something repeatedly for a long-term benefit
- Legacy Goal: making a difference in the world
- Money Goal: financial progress
- Skill Goal: learning how to do something
VISION, The: Who you want to be and what you want to do in life.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]