My name is Evan
I am a 26-year-old from the suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It’s a nice place.
My story in 10 seconds
I had a normal childhood, got decent grades, went off to college, got offered a full-time job, quickly dropped out of college, started progressing along in my career, met a girl, fell in love, and found myself staring into my entire future with a million ideas of the life I wanted to live. It is both a beautiful and terrifying feeling.
For a more up-to-date look a what I’m focusing on, you can check out my now page.
My mission statement
To use my gift of curiosity and love of learning to discover how to actualize my own personal version of a meaningful life and to help others do the same for themselves.
What I believe about life (my mantra)
1. You are the creator of your own life. Create something meaningful.
2. Life is made up of a series of moments. Embrace them in their time.
3. Be persistent in your actions and unwavering on your vision.
4. Always own up to your failures.
5. Take time to celebrate your successes.
6. Treat everyone you meet as a person – with kindness and respect.
7. Love deeply with every ounce of your soul.
My cat, Kiwi (occasionally)
Taylor Alison Swift
Costco free samples
Resisting improvement because “this is how we’ve always done it.”
Talk to me
You can hit me with an email at evan @ evannickel.com.
Wait! Do you want the newsletter?
Every week (or so) I send out an email that I call “7 from Evan”. Each email contains 7 things worth adding to your bucket list. That’s it. No spam. 100% free.