Hi, my name is Evan Nickel and you found my website.
I am a 25-year-old hailing from the suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It’s a nice place. I am passionate about discovering ways to make the most out of life. From an early age I’ve been of the mindset that if you only have one life, you might as well make it count. Many people say that. My goal is to actually live it. Authentically.
To be honest, a lot of what I write is primarily for me. I have a lot of thoughts and they need to go somewhere. I like to think that at least 17% of it has value for other people out there in the great big world. Maybe you will be one of those people?
Nine Fun Facts
1. This is not my full-time job. In normal everyday 9-5 I assist Fortune 500 companies in launching strategic digital and social campaigns.
2. I love the movie-theater-going-experience. Here are the movies I’m watching.
3. I love reading. I read to learn and to be entertained. Here are the books I’m reading.
4. I can sing the entire 1 hour 55 minute soundtrack to Les Miserables. Vocal and instrumental songs.
5. Tea > Coffee > Beer > Water
6. I occasionally moonlight as a competitive eater and participate in food challenges for free t-shirts.
7. I would watch Jeopardy every single night if I could. Random trivia is awesome.
8. My dad is from Chicago so I have no choice but root for the Cubs, Bears, Bulls and Blackhawks.
9. I like writing random lists.
My Contact Info
If you happen to use any of these social networks, feel free to follow, friend or subscribe to me. I typically will return the favor because to me social is meant to actually be social.