My Name is Evan
I am a 25-year-old from the suburbs of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It’s a nice place.
My Story in 10 Seconds
I had a normal childhood, got decent grades, went off to college, got offered a full-time job, quickly dropped out of college, started progressing along in my career, met a girl, fell in love, and found myself staring into my entire future with a million ideas of the life I wanted to live. It is both a beautiful and terrifying feeling.
What’s This Website All About?
Quick answer: I am passionate about discovering ways to make the most out of life. I talk about that.
Long answer: From an early age I’ve been of the mindset that if you only have one life, you might as well make it count. Many people say that. My goal is to actually live it. Authentically. I find this mindset to be incredibly enriching, even more so when I share it with others. So instead of keeping everything to myself, I use this website to share what I learn with anyone who finds it.
There are two main ways of joining along in my journey.
1. Signing up for my newsletter.
2. Reading my articles.
What I Believe About Life (My Mantra)
1. You are the creator of your own life. Create something meaningful.
2. Life is made up of a series of moments. Embrace them in their time.
3. Be persistent in your actions and unwavering on your vision.
4. Always own up to your failures.
5. Take time to celebrate your successes.
6. Treat everyone you meet as a person – with kindness and respect.
7. Love deeply with every ounce of your soul.
Talk To Me
You can hit me with an email at evan @ evannickel.com or message me using any of these social media platforms.