Who I am and what this website is about.
Hello, my name is Evan. Welcome to my personal website.
I self-identify as an all-around life enthusiast from Wisconsin.
This website is my place for keeping track of all the things that interest me. Of which there are many.
Me in 30 Seconds
I’m a contradiction. It’s something I’ve struggled with throughout my first decade of adulthood.
- I love eating pizza on the couch. I also love eating at Michelin star restaurants.
- I love hiking/trekking in rough conditions. I also love getting pampered at 5-star hotels.
- I love trying new things. I also love the dependableness of my routines.
- I love numbers, lists, and tracking things. I also am really bad at math.
- I love meeting awesome people. I also am often incredibly introverted.
As I said, I have had to figure out a way to live with these contradictions. Which means my life has taken on a certain unorthodox style.
But I’m okay with that. It’s simply me being authentically me.
1993 – Born in West Allis, Wisconsin
2012 – Started college
2015 – Dropped out of college
2015 – Started working at GMR Marketing
2016 – Got first apartment in Wauwatosa, WI
2016 – Met Shannon
2018 – Shannon and I started dating
2019 – Moved to new apartment in Brookfield, WI
2020 – Shannon and I married
2021 – Moved to new apartment in New Berlin, WI
2022 – Bought our first home in New Berlin, WI
Life is not measured by numbers, but it’s still fun to keep track of them! Here are some stats of what Shannon and I have experienced together over the years.
[Updated January 1, 2023]